The Family Z

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Superstar!


Thursday, July 13, 2006

We all know this blog is mostly about Alex, the superstar. So I thought I would post some pictures that Josh took today while I was out tutoring for a few hours. Tutoring was challenging today. My normally sweet, people-pleasing soon to be 4th grader declared, "I'm not writing today..." Hmmm, well, that is going to make things more challenging, I thought. After about 10 minutes of debating, I finally talked him into it or wore him down, whichever way you want to think about it. I wish I could say I inspired him to write. I wish that was the case...but he did do a nice job on his journal. Writing is very hard for him so we just do a bit. Anyhow, on to the pictures...

Here is Alex with Sweet P ( I think this is her first appearance..)



Josh said Alex was attempting to take his truck up the steps. Mission Impossible!



Otherwise...I thought something was going wrong with my truck. I didn't have very good acceleration all day today. I finally called Nissan to schedule an appointment, but they can't see me until Wednesday of next week! ARG! Josh looked at the truck and made some adjustments and took it for a test drive around the neighborhood and said it ran pretty good. So hopefully it will be fine and I can cancel with Nissan. Oh, they don't even offer "loaner" cars to people at that dealership. Does that happen anywhere these days?

Loni and Ron are flying out tomorrow morning to surprise Ron's mom for her birthday. His family lives in Marana, outside of Tucson. They are driving up to spend the day with us and we can't wait! I'll post some pictures after they visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home